We're sorry, but all tickets sales have ended because the event is expired.
4th Quarter GHILG Meeting - November 12, 2020
November 12, 2020
1:00 pm - 3:30 pm
4th Quarter GHILG Meeting
November 12, 2020
1:00 pm – 3:30 pm (CST)
- 1:00 – 1:05 – Opening Remarks
- 1:05 – 1:20 – OFCCP Updates
- 1:20 – 1:35 – EEOC Updates
- 1:35 – 3:05 – OFCCP Audits – Changed Rules and Changed Strategies for Success
- Presenter: Mickey Silberman, Esq., Founder & Shareholder – Silberman Law PC
- For more than 25 years, Mickey has represented employers throughout the nation and in every industry regarding affirmative action, OFCCP, pay equity, and Diversity & Inclusion. He is a nationally recognized expert and public speaker in these areas. Mickey helps employers navigate the often tricky world of systemic EEO and he provides to his clients creative, practical and strategic counsel and legal representation.
- In OFCCP audits, things have changed fast, in ways big and small. New types of audits, new statistical approaches, new enforcement priorities. What does this mean for you and your company? A changed OFCCP means new rules to learn, understand and respond to ensure effective compliance and audit success. In this session, we’ll practically and strategically “connect the dots” regarding OFCCP’s important audit changes. Join us as we break down what employers need to know, and do, differently to protect their organizations.
- 3:05 – 3:15 – Closing Remarks
Note: The meeting will be online at GoToMeeting
- Please join the GoToMeeting from your computer, tablet or smartphone: https://www.gotomeet.me/gsartor/4th-quarter-ghilg-meeting
- New to GoToMeeting? Get the app now and be ready when your first meeting starts: https://global.gotomeeting.com/install/324526765
- You can also dial in using your phone:
- United States: +1 (571) 317-3122
- Access Code: 324-526-765