1st Quarter GHILG Meeting- February 18, 2021
March 4, 2021
1:00 pm - 3:30 pm
1st Quarter GHILG Meeting
March 4, 2021
1:00 pm – 3:30 pm (CST)
- 1:00 – 1:10 – Welcome and Opening Remarks
- 1:10 – 1:25 – OFCCP Updates
- 1:25 – 1:30 – EEOC Updates
- 1:30 – 3:00 – Legal Update
Associate Director – Curriculum, Training and Education, Revolving Funds Division, U.S. Equal Employment Opportunity Commission, Washington, DC.
Ms. Grider directs and oversees the development, content, and delivery of the EEOC’s fee-based training and education programs for public and private sector employers; manages training activities provided by the EEOC Training Institute; and establishes and maintains relationships with internal and external stakeholders to identify training needs and develop appropriate training and education to meet such needs.
Ms. Grider’s passion and inspiration for training comes from her deep reservoir of experience and insights. For the past 35 years, she has been doing training, litigating labor and employment law cases before federal and state courts, and administrative agencies; counseling clients on general employment law issues, personnel policies, best practices, and diversity, equity and inclusion (DE&I) training initiatives; and conducting internal investigations. Her training philosophy is a core component of her development of an overall EEOC educational strategy for the EEOC’s Training Institute that is based upon the EEOC’s mission, priorities, and strategic plan. Ms. Grider is Board Certified in Labor and Employment, Texas Board of Legal Specialization.
- 3:00 – 3:15 – Open Forum
- 3:15 – 3:30 – Closing Remarks
Please join the meeting from your computer, tablet or smartphone: https://www.gotomeet.me/gsartor/1st-quarter-ghilg-meeting
You can also dial in using your phone.
United States: +1 (224) 501-3412
Access Code: 678-702-109
- Please join the GoToMeeting from your computer, tablet or smartphone: https://www.gotomeet.me/gsartor/ghilg-meeting
- New to GoToMeeting? Get the app now and be ready when your first meeting starts: https://global.gotomeeting.com/install/535188157
- You can also dial in using your phone:
- United States: +1 (408) 650-3123
- Access Code: 535-188-157